africon GmbH is an independent consulting company with sole focus on sub-Saharan Africa. We consult companies with their go-to-market strategy and create value by analysing and assessing African markets, delivering market entry strategies and introducing our clients to potential partners, projects and investors. Moreover, we implement projects locally and handle business development in selected countries until the client decides to manage Africa on their own
About the job
- We are looking for a smart, enthusiastic, self-driven and proficient professional in Nigeria to join us in implementing some of our projects across West Africa.
- Collaborate with consultants on projects of different complexities involving in-depth local research, market assessment, strategy mapping, sales and partnership development
- Conduct discussions with key decision makers in various industries to obtain expert perspectives, and to develop strategic links for clients
- Analyse data into actionable reports and collaborate with team members to prepare presentation documents
- Play an active role in client engagement including participation in strategic workshop sessions and implementation of business development objectives in Africa
- Manage internal knowledge repository on own country and prepare update reports on ongoing macroeconomic and industrial developments with implications for our clients
- Develop relevant networks and manage stakeholder relationships at different levels such as with potential partners, clients, private and government associations, etc within own region
- Minimum Bachelors degree preferably in business, sales and marketing or sciences.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in any of these roles: sales, business development, strategy consulting, market research.
- Strong networking, prospecting, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to communicate complex ideas effectively both verbally and in writing. Must be fluent in English language. Other languages are a plus.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong work ethics and professional attitude.
What we offer amongst others:
- Exciting opportunity to work with an international team, collaborating with brilliant professionals to solve tough business problems for clients across various verticals
- Continuous professional development sponsorship
- Remote working flexibility and home office or co-working arrangement
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now