Kest Professional Services Limited - Our client is a fashion outfit with outstanding and unique designs suited to different brands, professional bodies, schools and individuals. For those consumers seeking the latest trendy styles, they will be sure to accommodate the stylish young look you are looking for, not just the latest in fashion trends, but for outfits that adequately represents their unique needs and portray their brand image.
- Back-end developers create, code, and improve the server, server-side applications, and databases that, when combined with front-end codes, help create a functional, seamless experience for the end-user.
- Set design requirements based on information from the marketing team and user research.
- Actively contribute to critical efforts including but not limited to building new product features,
- Design, and development of new microservices.
- Influence the features and direction of the product with your own ideas.
- Identifying ways to improve our technology and processes.
- Build out high quality integrations with other internal services and deliver product features for customers at scale.
- Lead or participate in code and technical design reviews.
- Write well-documented APIs by using Postman, following RESTful design patterns.
- Create reliable and self-documented code that is easily testable and maintainable
- Follow test-driven methodologies to troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Generate reusable code libraries.
- Experience with SQL and relational database schema design
- Experience with Google Firebase and Google Firestore.
- Experience with AWS and managing deployment pipelines.
- Experience building highly integrated, large-scale, high-volume, and testable systems
- 2 to 3 years experience in Typescript, Java, and/or any functional language.
- We code primarily in Typescript, so you’ll be expected to either ramp or continue with such.
- 2 to 3 years experience in microservices architecture, messaging patterns, and deployment models.
- Collaborates well with other engineers, product managers, and quality engineers in a team-based environment.
- Ability to manage code using Github.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now