As we continue to lead the line in providing affordable housing all across the country and beyond, we are indeed honored to play a vital role in fueling your dreams of owning a house through innovation and trustworthy services, which encapsulates our real estate philosophy.
- We are looking for a brand specialist to manage our brand image and ensure that the branding is consistent, credible and ever recognizable.
- Responsible for delivering the overall company brand objectives and strategies; ensuring brand growth
- Monitors market trends and oversees advertising activities to ensure the right message is delivered for their product or service.
- Oversee the Print media activities of the company.
- Manage our brand ambassadors, advertorials, social media pages and all commercials.
- Researching consumer markets, monitoring market trends and identifying potential areas in which the company can make sales and generate more income.
- Generating names for new and existing products and services, coming up with ideas for new designs and projects.
- Overseeing the production of TV adverts, newspaper and magazine advertisements, direct mail packs, email campaigns, websites, exhibition stands, road shows and liaising with art designers, copywriters, media buyers and printers
- Supervising the sign off of marketing literature and campaigns, liaising with legal and compliance personnel, ensuring the designs and messages meet the company brand and regulatory guidelines
- Co-coordinating launch program of products.
- Assisting with product development, pricing and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities
- Competitor and customer insights analysis
- Working to ensure that a consistent, desirable message is conveyed through the company's communications channels.
- Working with the IT department to ensure that company websites are maintained and updated with appropriate information
- Assisting with content development and management.
- Develop and implement brand plans and strategies.
- Promote brand growth and expansion.
- Should be highly creative and have the ability to produce innovative and original ideas.
- Should have general and in-depth knowledge of the real estate market terrain in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as try to predict future trends.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (Second class Upper) in Marketing, Communication or other related field’s of study.
- Proven 8 - 12 years working experience as a brand manager with proven track record of delivering excellently.
- Expertise in marketing and communication.
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, industry best practices and performance standards.
- Should have Project management and supervision skills.
- Should Have Decision making ability and leadership skills.
- Should possess excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Prior Experience working with real estate companies will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now