Owens and Xley is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies. We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, and the initial capital challenges faced by small a business, which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that the small business owners still have access to the technical skill but at a fraction of the cost. We aim to help entrepreneurs and small business owners get better business results with less cost.
- Elicit and clearly document business and systems requirements ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable
- Assist in conducting current position assessments to understand business processes and system inefficiencies
- Work with team to develop wire frames, workflows, use case diagrams, flowcharts, and other analysis-type documentation.
- Prepare Standard Operating Manuals and other business policy documents
- Prepare strategy reports
- Complete and document any process mapping and process improvement requirements and documentations accordingly.
- Understand and negotiate needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Work with project team regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines
- Participate in multiple projects by completing and updating project documentation; managing project scope; adjusting schedules when necessary; determining daily priorities; ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones; following proper escalation paths; and managing client relationships
- Conduct market research and prepare market research reports
- Lead and support business plans and proposal development
- Contribute to the coordination of new business set up efforts
- Research and identify development trends, prospects and growth opportunities across various industries
- Recommend and provide insight into the best techniques in delivering solutions
- Facilitate successful delivery of project requirements to meet client specification.
- Manage project information and data for decision making
- Prepare and communicate project results at the end of every project
- Prepare business reports, PowerPoint presentations, executive updates, task lists etc.
- Identify and initiate projects, manage resources, driving the resolution of issues, and hold self and team accountable for results
- Create and maintain issue logs, meeting minutes, meeting schedules, project summaries and updates.
- Bring inconsistencies and problems to the attention of management
- Assist in the preparation of training documentation for internal and external purposes
- Ensure smooth transition from Project to Support with necessary documentation
- Participate in the problem resolution
- Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible new ideas to management
- Perform other tasks to support the organization.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now