We are a registered Nigeria Auto Service Company that provides all your auto repair needs.
About the role:
- The Business Analyst will be required to assess how the company is performing and help improve the processes and systems available.
- You will gather and analyse data to suggest ways to help Weststar operate more efficiently, and you will review specifications for required change management, while efficiently organizing Weststar's needs.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Perform requirements analysis while documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Risk reduction: Conduct a SWOT analysis (to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats) of the company.
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Grasp the insight on factors such as cost of production, marketing, and management and ensure growth of the company's status and revenue.
- Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Strategic planning – identify the changing needs of the company.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, Data science or an MBA.
- Must be able to use Odoo or any other suitable software as required.
- At least 5-7 years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- Ability to transform business information needs into data products.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
- Good Time Management.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now