Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate and Healthcare Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
Working with local and international technical partners, our operational approach is to help our customers achieve business process efficiency, people productivity, environmental responsibilities, and better bottom line performance by blending our technical competence with the local capacities in the markets where we operate.
From Nigeria to Ghana, Cameroon to Senegal, South Africa to the UAE, and more than 10 other African countries; we combine the ease of technology, our knowledge of the local environments, and understanding of global best practices to deliver total real estate solutions that help you make real difference in the things that matter to you.
The Business Performance Analyst will be responsible for developing a strong understanding of the performance of our business portfolios, developing and implementing a repeatable process for monitoring and reporting, and drawing out insights to inform ongoing business growth.
You will also be instrumental in creating forecasts for business cases, using statistical and analytical techniques to understand the key drivers toward achieving target outputs. S/he will influence decision-making through quality and depth of analytical insights and recommendations for improvement.
Performance Reporting and Analysis
- Responsible for optimizing the performance reporting structure and repeatable process
- Develop reports and dashboards to support the evaluation and identification of improvement opportunities and to inform better decision-making
- Prepare regular management and dashboard reports to provide insight into programs, financials, risk, compliance, and other performance areas to support decision-making and inform progress against service delivery outcomes
- Monitor and prepare trend analysis, and graphs and provide variance analysis to support the development of strategies and initiatives that deliver on organisational objectives
- Undertake qualitative and quantitative research to identify trends and assist in determining business priorities to support the delivery of organisational and government priorities
- Identify and highlight opportunities for performance improvement
- Input performance forecasts and targets for business cases through scenario modeling
Building a performance-focused culture
- Work with service delivery teams to ensure that the right KPIs and targets have been set.
- Set up Business Intelligence tools for live performance tracking and reporting
- Analyse existing systems, applications, and functions to ensure fit for purpose to support strategic objectives
- Ensure focus is on outcomes and performance is integrated into everything we do.
- First degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Business Administration, Economics or any related field
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience as a Business Intelligence Analyst in a corporate environment
- Track record of reliably monitoring performance metrics
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools.
- Experience working in an agile and fast-paced environment
- In-depth understanding of Balance Scorecard
- Strong analytical/critical thinking skills
- Strong interpersonal relationship management
- Superior business judgment based on skills and experience
- Awareness of data visualization principles
- Knowledge of working with Office 365 and SharePoint
- Strong proficiency with the use of Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, or other business intelligence analytical tools
- Sound executive presentation skills
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Competence in the use of MS Office
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Attention to details
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now