Our mission is to power a new wave of prosperity across Africa. By enabling global digital payments on a continent that’s been largely cut off from the digital economy, we’re creating the infrastructure to power Africa’s growth in the 21st Century. Founded in 2016 by a team of ex-bankers, entrepreneurs and engineers, we provide the underlying technology platform that allows businesses to make and accept payments anywhere in Africa. Our HQ is in San Francisco with offices in Lagos, Nairobi, Accra, and Johannesburg
- We are looking for driven, passionate and committed individuals to join the team as we grow and expand across Africa and beyond.
- As our Back-end Engineer you are able to Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle of a product, manage and oversee projects for the company
What Your Day to Day Activities Will Be Like
- Effective utilization of C# to develop effective user interface on our product application
- Create innovative solutions to web design issues to help make the application more visually appealing and enhance usability
- Understanding Framework of C# and its accompanying stack
- Experience with building fully responsive web applications
- Working Knowledge with collaboration tools such as Git
- Ensure quick Updates on our product application to make them effective
- A good demonstration of object-oriented or functional analysis design skills
- Demonstrate a good understanding of data structures, algorithms and designing for performance.
- Coding creative, operational or frontend software that helps the designated product build
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Integrate with the back- end systems and APIs
- Creating Functional and intuitive applications and features.
- Contribute to engineering efforts from designing to implementation, solving complex technical challenges around developer and engineering productivity and velocity
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now