Waje Smart Solutions is an independent IT service provider offering a bouquet of managed IT services and software solutions. We are a technology driven company that has garnered extensive experience in providing the following information technology related services: Cloud aggregation & migration. Business intelligence & analytics. Business processes automation & outsourcing. Systems integration. Virtual CIO & Consultancy Services.
The ideal C# Developer will be responsible for creating and maintaining software applications using the C# programming language to develop code and .NET solutions. Your job is to analyze user requirements, design and implement software solutions, and test and maintain the applications to ensure they operate as expected.
You'll be part of a team that works closely with other developers, project managers, and clients to deliver quality software projects on time.
- Write, test, and maintain C# code and .NET framework for software applications.
- Collaborate with other team members to develop software systems and resolve technical issues.
- Participate in design and code reviews, suggest improvements, and ensure adherence to established coding standards.
- Analyze user requirements, suggest technical solutions, and provide accurate time estimates for completion of tasks.
- Identify and debug software defects and develop bug fixes and patches.
- Develop reusable code libraries and establish coding best practices.
- Actively maintain knowledge of industry trends and emerging technologies
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand business requirements and ensure software solutions align with business goals.
- Degree in Computer Science, engineering, technology, and other science field.
- At least 5 years of experience in software programming using C# and related frameworks such as ASP.NET, ADO, Backend, etc.
- He/she should be able to perform full-stack development as well as handle the creation, maintenance, and further development of .Net applications and programs.
- Experience in using Microsoft Visual Studio and other tools for software development.
- He/she should also have experience with databases, software testing, and object-oriented design principles.
- Proficiency in C# language and its related frameworks such as ASP.NET, and ADO. NET.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work in a team environment are essential.
- Communication skill is essential for this job because you'll be working with a team to complete projects.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now