Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve. By delivering unrivaled levels of business and IT support, we make sure nothing gets in the way of our clients leaving their mark on the world. Our experience and expertise enable companies to focus on their core objectives, expand their service offering and exceed their customer expectations.
- We’re searching for a Content Editor who will be responsible for ensuring that final products observe the company’s quality standards, implementing inspection activities, the detection and resolution of problems, and the delivery of satisfactory outcomes.
- Should any defects be found, it will be up to this role to apply corrective actions. The role will be within the Learning Content Services unit (within Learning Solutions) and operate under the Global Learning Content Services Manager.
Driving exceptional outcomes with purpose-built solutions.
- Tek Experts is a tech services and support company focused on delivering specialized and unique solutions for clients.
- We’re problem solvers, engagers, and creative thinkers who always strive to help our customers succeed.
- Our agile, relationship-based support helps the largest, most innovative enterprises thrive.
- If you crave problem-solving, finding improvement in process, learning, and working within a diverse global team, you're the fit we're looking for. Join our global team of experts and grow your IT career with us.
This role will:
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and drive solutions that are within the relevant sphere of influence.
- Edit storyboards for clarity and consistency without altering the course content meaning.
- Test the functionality of eLearning projects/online training and use review software to track technical issues.
- Ensure accuracy of facts, dates, and statistics, including that all names, places, and organizations are spelled properly and quickly catching and editing grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors in courses.
- Work with the learning development team to ensure edits and revisions meet clients’ expectations, ensuring storyboards comply with brand and client standards.
- Work closely with the team to develop and/or recommend corrective and preventive measures including creating/updating quality assurance policies and procedures, style guide, QA tracking system, etc.
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
In this role:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of work and education.
- Professional certification on six sigma, quality auditor, quality matters is a plus.
- Professional fluency in English is essential, both written and oral.
- Experience with LMS platforms and working on a global team and large-scale learning programs.
- Thorough understanding of adult learning principles including the ability to analyze content quality data and develop content quality indicators.
- Extensive knowledge of tools, concepts, and methodologies of editing/QA including strong computer skills including Microsoft Office; comfortable learning new systems/software and authoring tools.
- Strong attention to detail, including proofreading and editing,as well as the ability to work independently or in a team environment, receiving constructive criticism when necessary.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now