At TeamAce, we help businesses across different industries thrive. We work with businesses to create their desired change by getting the right people, designing bespoke business processes, leveraging data, applying insights and technology. We combine our expertise and take different bespoke approaches to solve different business challenges because we believe there is no one size fits all approach. This way, you keep your eyes on the prize and thrive.
- As a Cybersecurity Business Head, you will lead the company Cybersecurity portfolio which is directly responsible for assisting our clients in the protecting their software, hardware, and related components from cyber-attacks.
- Develop unique, effective security strategies for client software systems, networks, data centers, and hardware aimed at enhancing their current security situation, evaluating trends and anticipating current/future requirements.
- Leads the process of identifying client security violations, inefficiencies and conducting of periodic security audits
- Design and implement/build-in security systems to software, hardware, and components for clients.
- Develop and implement a sales and implementation structure for all existing and potential Cybersecurity solutions in the company portfolio.
- Research and identify new solutions that will meet the cost and business objectives of clients.
- Lead the provision of technical analysis of all products and solution pricing to ensure profitability on deals
- Present these findings regularly to the CEO and at Management and Board meetings as may be necessary from time to time
- Lead pre-sales engagement and technical presentations/workshops to generate sales and secure renewals.
- Lead business analysis and requirements
- Establishment for clients with a clear focus on identifying customer requirements for all engagements using appropriate techniques.
- Manage all Cybersecurity projects with a view to achieving a 100% implementation success rate.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Information Systems or STEM subject preferred
- Advanced certifications such as SANS GIAC/GCIA/GCIH, CISSP or CASP and/or SIEM-specific training and certification.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience at implementing SIEM, IAM, NAC, Vulnerability Management, Firewall Administration, Endpoint Security and Antivirus Management solutions.
- Strong IT skills including knowledge of hardware, software, cloud, networks and data centers
- Knowledge of software development, Identity and access
- Management, Web Services and Integration, Network and System Security, Server Administration Auditing, IT security and risk governance, System Management Design & Implementation, global standards such as PCI DSS and ISO27001
- Familiar with the sales life cycle and have both pre-sales and delivery experience.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now