Ambrose Alli University is a university in Nigeria established in 1981. It was established by the then governor of Bendel State, Professor Ambrose Folorunso Alli.
- A Data Analyst collects, cleans, and interprets data sets in order to answer a question or solve a problem.
- They work in many industries, including business, finance, criminal justice, science, medicine, and government.
- Gather data
- Clean data: Raw data might contain duplicates, errors, or outliers. Cleaning the data means maintaining the quality of data in a spreadsheet or through a programming language so that the interpretations will not be wrong or skewed.
- Model data: This entails creating and designing the structures of a database. Determine the type of data to store and collect, establish how data categories are related to each other, and work through how the data actually appears.
- Interpret data: Interpreting data will involve finding patterns or trends in data that could answer the question at hand.
- Present: Communicating the results of the findings will be a key part of the job. The analyst do this by putting together visualizations like charts and graphs, writing reports, and presenting information to interested parties.
- And any other duties that may be assigned to you by the Director and the University Management.
- Data analyst should be able to use a wide variety of tools to make their work more accurate and efficient. These tools include: Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, SQL, Tableau, R or Python, SAS, Microsoft Power BI, and Jupyter Notebooks.
Salary and Condition of Service
The salary and conditions of service are as applicable in other Nigeria Universities and as may be determined from time to time by Edo State Government through the Governing Council.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now