Society for Family Health is one of Nigeria’s largest non-governmental organisations. Founded in 1985 by three eminent Nigerians: Professor Olikoye Ransome-Kuti, Justice Ifeyinwa Nzeako, Pharmacist Dahiru Wali and Phil Harvey. Society for Family Health Nigeria has a mission to empower Nigerians, particularly the poor and vulnerable to lead healthier lives. Working with the private and public sectors, SFH adopts social marketing and behaviour change communication to improve access to essential health information, services, and products to motivate the adoption of healthy behaviours.
This position will be responsible for prompt entry of data in the appropriate platforms, and hence ensure real-time availability of data for onward transmission in order to meet donor data requirements.
Job-role: The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Transfer of data from primary source documents into appropriate registers
- Transfer of primary documents into appropriate electronic databases
- Support field workers to correctly fill primary source documents
- Ensure that all registers and databases are up to date
- A minimum of a B.Sc or HND in any field
- A minimum of Two (2) years working experience in a similar role.
Skills and Competencies required
- Must be computer literate, with strong spreadsheet (e.g., MS Excel) abilities
- Familiarity with electronic databases
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Attention to details
- Ability to deliver high quality outputs in a timely manner
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now