Vendease is a fast-moving consumer goods e-procurement platform for B2B clients in Nigeria, with a mission to ensure hotels & restaurants are free to focus on catering for their customers. We take the problem of food supply-availability and quality off restaurant owners, so that they can focus on serving their customers. As an online marketplace, we give restaurants the opportunity to buy everything they need remotely and seamlessly from anywhere in the world.
- About Role We are looking for a qualified Front-end engineer with 3-5 years experience in Angular to join our tech team.
- You will be responsible for solving problems by creating a top-level code base using angular best practices.
What You’ll do
- Develop User Interfaces for Modern Rich Web Applications using Angular
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research
- Write highly performant, responsive and reusable angular components and applications
- Make and Document design and technical decisions for Frontend projects
- Ensure 100% code coverage with unit and end-2-end test to ensure code is functioning as expected.
- Participate in stakeholder calls to gather feedback, reading product specifications, and work with backend services
- Provide support for Junior level engineers and oversee their codes
- Attend a daily Agile (Scrum) meeting to identify, groom, and report progress on development projects
- 4+ years of experience developing with TypeScript-based front-end web frameworks (Angular 2+ is a must)
- 4+ years experience with client-side architectures, design patterns, cross-browser compatibility, S.E.O, performance and optimization considerations
- 2+ years of experience in large-scale/enterprise software development teams
- SOLID Experience with Frontend monitoring, CSS-in-Js, State management, reactive and functional programming
- Extensive programming experience in HTML5, CSS3, CSS preprocessors (e.g SCSS), UI libraries (e.g Tailwind CSS), SendGrid, UI Component Libraries (e.g Angular material, PrimeNg)
- Solid understanding and extensive experience with Git as version control tool
- Experience consuming REST APIs
- TDD/BDD experience (Jest, Jasmine, Karma or Chai, Cypress or Selenium)
- 2+ years of Hands-on experience with AWS or GCP
- Exposure to Docker or serverless technologies
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines such as Github Actions, Jenkins
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now