At PalmPay, we want to provide a financial ecosystem that is open to as many people as possible, and that’s why the only requirement to access financial services from us is that you have a smartphone. We have exclusively partnered with TECNO Mobile, Africa’s leading mobile phone brand with over 50% market share on the continent. The PalmPay app will come pre-installed on over 20 million devices in 2020.
- Develop PC management platform using React.js and Antd.
- Optimize application performance for maximum speed and scalability.
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility and resolve any related issues.
- Conduct code reviews to maintain code quality and ensure best practices.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and advancements in React.js and related technologies.
- Proven work experience as a React programmer or similar role.
- Familiarity with Redux or similar state management libraries.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and integrating them into React applications.
- Experience with version control systems (e.g., Git).
- Strong communication and teamwork abilities.
- Familiarity with TypeScript.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now