Metropolitan School of Business and Management UK (MSBM), is a London Business school based in the United Kingdom. MSBM is a Pathway College offering ATHE level 4,5, 6 and 7 leading to a University Degree from top UK Universities. MSBM is a private for-profit business school with offices Dubai (UAE), and administrative office in London, United Kingdom. It provides International Students access to outstanding Business and Management Faculties from around the world. MSBM offers a range of online masters in the UK, starting from Level 4 & 5 Undergraduate programmes leading to a Bachelors of Business Management (BBM) and Bachelor of Science in I.T and Computing (BSc I.T) from top UK Universities. We also offer Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma leading to Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Science in Strategic Business Information Technology (MSc I.T) from top UK Universities. MSBM also specialise in a range of Executive education and corporate training through our partnerships with British Universities. All of these courses are offered using state-of-the-art equipment and the latest in blended learning, to ensure every student has the opportunity to succeed to his or her potential. MSBM is also known as one of the tops and leading online business school in London, United Kingdom .
- We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
- The ideal candidate will have a creative flair, expert knowledge of current design software and be skilled in every step of the design process, from concept to final deliverable.
- Collaborating with multiple teams across the company, the Graphic Designer should be able to take written or spoken ideas and convert them into a design that connects.
- The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience. Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message.
- If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
- Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements
- Testing graphics across various media
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
- Test graphics across various media
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Ability to conceptualize and deliver creative content including written, photo, and video assets to align with the Brand’s voice.
- Collaborate with Management Team, as well as Brand Manager and Web Developer to execute and implement new ideas.
- Manage and maintain project deadlines.
- Ensure projects are completed in a timely manner with a quality product
- Collaborate with fellow designers to develop new approaches for creating more-expressive graphics for the company.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, design, communications or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in graphic design or in a related field.
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Autodesk, Corel and CorelDraw Graphic Suite, and Illustrator.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
Skills & Experience:
- An excellent eye for aesthetics and details
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Fluency of ideas
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Ability to create original unique designs
- Strong visual communications skills, including the ability to communicate complex concepts and data through images.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now