Casava, an Insurtech in the Nigerian space is reimagining how insurance should impact lives. Our vision is to make insurance commonplace for individuals and small businesses in Nigeria and across the continent. We are building the next-gen digital insurance for Africa, making insurance affordable, valuable, and convenient, powered by technology and behavioural economics. We incorporate trustworthy, transparent, innovative, pioneering, empathetic, and impactful values into our business model, product, work culture, and brand.
What we are looking for:
- We are looking for a skilled Graphics Designer who will play a crucial role in shaping and maintaining Casava’s visual identity and ensuring brand consistency across all touchpoints to join our team.
- As a Graphics Designer, you will be the creative genius behind our visual identity, to craft compelling designs that resonate with our audience, enhancing our brand's presence.
- Our ideal candidate is passionate about all things design. You are detail-oriented, have a keen eye for composition, color, and typography and you have the ability to turn concepts into captivating visuals and bring ideas to life.
The right candidate might have…
- Proven experience as a brand and visual designer, preferably within a corporate or agency setting.
- A strong portfolio showcasing a variety of design projects and a keen eye for aesthetics.
- Solid understanding of branding principles, design theory, and color theory.
- Proficiency in design software and tools as mentioned above.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and manage multiple projects concurrently.
- An awareness of market trends and an ability to adapt designs to changing consumer preferences.
- Proven knowledge of industry-standard design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite (e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Sketch, Keynote, Canva or similar tools to create high-quality designs.
- Understanding of user-centered design principles for digital products and platforms is a plus.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now