Since it was established in 2009, MSI Nigeria has been meeting the sexual and reproductive needs of women. What we do in Nigeria Improving access to services and providing reliable information to women about their family planning options is at the heart of MSI Nigeria’s mission. After opening its first clinic in July 2009 in Abuja, our programme became one of the only providers in Nigeria who offer access to high quality long-acting and permanent family planning services. We have a strong relationship with the federal, state and local governments of Nigeria. And with this partnership, plan to extend our work from nine to 36 states.
- As an MIS Coordinator at MSI Nigeria Reproductive Choices, you will play a crucial role in managing and developing the organization’s management information systems.
- Your responsibilities will include administering and training MSI personnel on the use of MIS systems, ensuring data quality and accuracy, conducting data analysis to identify trends and opportunities, and supporting the development of business solutions to improve operational efficiency.
- With your expertise in statistics, data analysis tools, and information systems, you will contribute to evidence-based decision-making and the continuous improvement of MSI’s programs and services.
- As a proactive team player and coach, you will promote a culture of data-driven decision-making and contribute to the organization’s mission of enabling individuals to have children by choice, not chance.
Data Administration and Capacity Development
- Support the Management Information Systems (MIS) Head to ensure effective administration of our multiple MIS in the Enabling Pillar 02 – Private Sector Strengthening, including web-based aggregate systems (DHIS2) and client-level data systems (web-based and mobile applications).
- Collaborate with the other teams in MSI Nigeria Reproductive Choices and MSI Global MIS Support to ensure our MIS are embedded in all service delivery channels.
- Support the Head of MIS Nigeria Reproductive Choice to train MSI personnel on the use of MIS systems.
- Strengthen the capacity of all users at the states, region and country office on various MIS, data entry checks, data validation and performance reviews through training and coaching, virtual and in-person and technical support (this may require travel to regional offices).
- Provide timely user support for data entry, retrieval, and analyses.
- Archive and maintain routine performance reports and relevant RME documentation.
- Support the Head of MSI in providing timely resolution of technical challenges and bugs.
- Support administration of contact centre CRM, telephony, and chat platforms using appropriate data models to consolidate data from multiple data sources to gain insight into contact centre operations and measure their performance indicators.
- Support clinical services with information systems and data use to promote efficient data use, routine reporting, and evidence-based decision-making in the clinical services department.
- Monitor and audit data quality.
- Support the monitoring and consolidation of data validation tools, processes, and templates.
- Support the M&E team in conducting monthly data entry reviews and validation.
- Support routine data validation audits and ensure implementation and feedback on findings.
- Provider feedback routinely to the contact centre on data quality issues using specified checklists to monitor data quality.
- Ensure high data quality in the routine reports of the clinical services department including clinical audits, competency assessments databases, and training databases.
- Conduct analysis of routine performance and survey data to identify trends and business opportunities. Interpret the analysis of data to put forward recommendations that can offer ways to improve operations and business decision-making.
- Conduct secondary analyses of routine and survey data to gain insights into MSI’s programmes and operations.
- Configure research tools on ODKs for mobile data collection.
- Support the reconciliation and adjustments between the various MIS and ensure data attains 100% congruency.
- Support the Head of MIS to ensure the MIS continues to meet the organisation’s needs including initiating necessary adjustments of the configuration in consultation with key stakeholders and review processes and data use.
- Support the development of deployment business tools to improve efficiency in Access Pillar 2 and Enabling Pillar 3 channels and data sources of MSI.
- Develop automated systems/processes to respond to the fast-paced activities and decisionmaking processes.
REQUIRED, SKILL, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:
- A degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, IT, Management Information Systems, or a related field.
- Advanced Microsoft Office 365 skills and high proficiency in management information systems
- 1-3 years post-NYSC experience in data analysis, business analysis or a similar role.
- A good team player with interpersonal skills.
- Ability to conduct evidence synthesis and influence learning in MSI.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret complex data and present it in a user-friendly manner.
- Proficient in Excel, SPSS/Stata and Power BI (desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage and motivate teams to achieve targets.
- Good team player and strong problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of general and specific Company and commercial law
- Excellent drafting and document review skills.
- Candidate must be able to work under pressure with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to interact effectively with other external counsel, global MSI team members, diverse in-house client groups, senior executives, and third parties.
- Strong ability to think strategically, creatively, and innovatively.
- High professionalism, self-motivation, efficiency, and results-oriented delivery on short timelines.
- Ability to interact effectively with business and technical clients in a fast-paced environment.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now