Access Solutions provides universal and accessible design consulting services to promote active, safe and independent living for people of all ages and abilities. Access Solutions staff members combine a dynamic knowledge of interior design and physical and occupational therapy to create solutions to meet the unique needs of each client. By creating a safe and supportive environment, individuals can complete daily tasks without risk of injury. The process includes identifying a client’s environmental challenges, designing practical solutions, overseeing implementation and educating the client and caregiver on the use of the features or equipment
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in mobile application development.
- Strong knowledge of mobile programming languages, such as React Native, Swift, Objective-C.
- Experience with RESTful web services, third-party libraries, and APIs.
- Experience with version control systems such as Git.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Experience with Android development using Java and/or Kotlin is a plus.
- Experience with iOS development using Objective-C and/or Swift is a plus.
- Experience with cloud services (AWS, Google Cloud Platform, etc.) is a plus.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now