Breakthrough ACTION ignites collective action and encourages people to adopt healthier behaviors-from using modern contraceptive methods and sleeping under bed nets to being tested for HIV-by forging, testing, and scaling up new and hybrid approaches to social and behavior change (SBC). Firmly grounded in proven practices, Breakthrough ACTION works in partnership with governments, civil society, and communities around the world to implement creative and sustainable SBC programming, nurture SBC champions, mainstream new techniques and technologies, and advocate strategic and sustained investment in SBC.
Provide M&E support to the Bauchi State team.
Major Activities / Responsibilities
- This position will work closely with the Senior Monitoring & Evaluation Officer, the state coordinator and other staff members to provide technical support and ensure that data that gets reported from the state are of the highest quality possible.
- The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will work with other state M&E staff to ensure that all data-related needs of the state interventions are met. Including monthly data review to support review of intervention implementation.
- The incumbent will maintain regular communication with state-level partners and other stakeholders to offer data-required support.
- Regularly review data entered into the project database and fix problems with data entry or integrity.
- Participate in the training of staff/partners and consultants in M&E data collection and processing.
- Actively contribute to and support project implementation activities via the use of program monitoring data
- Participate in the development of work plans and budget for project M&E activities.
- Contribute to the preparation of tables, charts and figures for internal and external publications
- Carry out other tasks as assigned.
- Minimum of BSc/HND or equivalent tertiary education certification
- 5 years M&E related experience supporting donor funded interventions.
- Advanced analytical, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to use Stata for data analysis
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now