Pixels as an organization came into existence at a time when Digital Photography was barely introduced or even acknowledged. The need for instant pictures with excellent quality needed to be satisfied.
- Ensure the smooth administration and operations of the photo shoot session or outdoor events
- Ensure excellent camera and light quality setting for good pictures
- Provide good range of postures for customers
- Maintain and use variety of backdrops to enhance photo shoot sessions
- Ensure that the studio equipment, props and fittings are well-maintained and utilized
- Ensure that the studio is in a clean, functional, orderly and customer-friendly condition at all times
- Ensure a very good understanding of customers’ photo needs and preferences before commencing photo session
- Study market and social trends to determine service delivery options, fashion trends and other factors that may affect service delivery.
- Ensure that a variety of photo shots are taken to provide the customer a range of options from which to choose
- Optimize the use of studio equipment in taking quality pictures for the customer
- Develop professional relationships with customers to make them feel comfortable and get their maximum cooperation during the photo shoot session
- Arrange still-life objects, products, scenes, props and backgrounds
- Liaise with other outlets staff on issues enhancing productivity
- Manage photo shoot process to reduce turnaround time and increase productivity.
- OND or Bachelor's Degree in Photography Art preferred
- 1 - 2 years relevant work experience.
- Proven experience as a photographer in a competitive industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detailed knowledge of photography art and lighting
- Strong creative presence and artistic flair
- Customer focus with a desire to over-deliver on quality.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now