Duplo is building the platform to power the next generation of financial services. Our mission is to help companies expand financial access for all. Our simple and powerful banking-as-a-service API helps companies quickly launch financial products.
- Duplo is a Lagos-based fintech startup that enables businesses in Africa to digitize their receivables and payables, reduce time-to-cash, lower transaction costs, and generate more revenue from their business customers.
- We want to make B2B payments as simple as P2P payment apps. Most business payments in Africa are made offline….yikes. We are on a mission to transform this. We are backed by top investors including Tribe Capital, Commerce Ventures, Liquid2 Ventures, Basecamp Fund, Soma Capital, YCombintaor, Oui Capital, and others.
- This is a unique opportunity. You'll have the responsibility and resources to take a significant part in the creation of a paradigm-changing product that will impact millions.
- Design and implement testing plans for products
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Identify procedures and scenarios for the quality control of products and services
- Perform product reviews and inform the development team of defects and errors
- Communicate quantitative and qualitative findings from test results to the development team
- Monitor efforts to resolve product issues and track progress
- Ensure that the final product satisfies the product requirements and meet end-user expectations
- Spot areas for improvement to enhance the product's efficiency
- Research the current market for similar products and compare results
- Documents found bugs and other software issues, and write reports detailing these issues and the potential problems they may create.
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure that all objectives are met.
- Implement and monitor test scripts to assess functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the service or product.
- Recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved.
- Ensure that user expectations are met during the testing process.
- Investigate customer complaints and product issues.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
- Perform other functions related to Service Management.
- Designing test automation strategy, automating and maintaining UI and API regression tests
Technical & Professional Requirements:
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience in drafting quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Experience with test automation(use of tools such as Selenium, Cyress, Webdriver IO)
- Experience in writing quality test plans, test cases, bug reports and test reports.
- Experience in quality inspection, auditing, and testing.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- An execution mindset, good analytic skills and a team-play attitude.
- Prior experience working in fintech is an advantage.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now