PHR Solutions Limited consist of a team of energetic, seasoned, young, smart and innovative professionals with combined decades of experience in providing Human Resources Services to clients across several sectors of the global economy such as Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Banking and Insurance, Manufacturing, Real Estate, Information technology, Fintech, Education, FMCG etc. We understand that people are an integral part of any organization and for your business to succeed you need to hire right, maintain and retain top performing talents.
- To monitor and document the requisition and receipt of raw/packaging material.
- To prepare material for local purchases.
- Manage local purchases and maintain records.
- To post all finished goods in the ERP daily.
- To reconcile any differences in the stock of materials with the finance department.
- To count all raw/packaging materials bi-weekly.
- Determine stocks of local purchases bi-weekly.
- To assist the plant manager in keeping all records.
- To constantly liaise with inventory officers on the position of raw/packaging material.
- To carry out any other job that might be assigned to you by the plant manager.
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in a similar role within the FMCG.
- OND/HND Business Administration
- Interpersonal Relations and Teamwork.
- Statistical skills.
- Ability to operate independently or with little supervision.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now