Pagatech was founded in early 2009 with a vision to enable a cashless society and bank the unbanked in Africa. Our first product offering, Paga, is a direct to consumer mobile payments service. Paga is an innovative, open, secure, and interoperable mobile payments platform that allows any person who has a mobile phone to transact electronically - thus turning the mobile phone into an electronic wallet.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Responsible for gathering and analysis of customer behavioral data (reference & transactional) across key service touch points to improve and drive customer relationship management and the overall customer experience in accordance with Paga CX strategy.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain accurate records of customer experience intelligence as gathered from diverse sources including research, systems-based information sources, and competition benchmarking
- Conduct research and customer satisfaction surveys to analyze and gather data on EMTS’s subscriber trends/behavior and share issues affecting customer satisfaction with the Manager, Customer Experience Management.
- Liaise with the consumer research team to provide the insight required to drive improvement in key CX metrics e.g. NPS, Customer loyalty, CSAT, etc.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to integrate customer behavioral data into the overall Paga CX strategy
- Responsible for providing insight from customer transactional data mirroring both traditional and digital service touchpoints
- Assist in providing data/insight required for customer experience journey mapping and recovery planning.
- Assists with tracking, analyzing, and reporting contact center and agent performance statistics.
- Works with line Manager and internal resources to ensure data is collected to support monitoring, trending, and root-cause analysis on key business objectives for activities related to production management, including
- Ensuring the data described above is in a useable format for various levels of management and is distributed in a timely manner.
- Ensuring data/report integrity by developing and performing quality assurance (QA) functions & logic into reports to ensure the accuracy of report data.
- Interacting with internal customers to clarify report requests and determine report specifications.
- Document all information related to each report generated (code, process to run the report, exactly how the report is run, metric definitions, calculations, etc.).
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, Service Operations.
- Performs other related duties as directed by Manager, Service Operations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- First degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in Ms Office - Visio, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent business analysis skills including a wide range of techniques for data and analysis (including process modeling, process mapping, and business requirements specification)
- Communicates tactfully and effectively both verbally and in writing
- Maintain effective work relationships with all stakeholders and 3rd party partners
- Flexibility and adaptability to new instructions and/or dynamic organizational priorities
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others.
- Advanced problem-solving and root-cause identification skills.
- Customer service background will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now