Carry1st is the leading publisher of social games and interactive content in Africa. We work with studios across the globe - from Addis Ababa to Sofia to New York City - to level up their games and scale in dynamic, frontier markets. In addition to our full-stack publishing service, we’ve built a proprietary payments and ecommerce experience which allows customers to pay for digital content, even when they don’t have a credit card.
- As Sr Data Analyst, you will be responsible for driving customer satisfaction and loyalty on our online shop and payment gateway by analysing customer behavioural data, purchase propensities, and crm lifecycles.
- You will generate deep insights on customer engagement, preferences, and propensities - supporting our Product and Growth teams in scaling our shop and payment gateway as the go-to brands in Africa.
- As a senior analyst in our Data org, you will work closely with our VP Data in developing frameworks for scaling platform analytics as our products and partners multiply.
You will …
- Uncover insights in customer behaviour and propensities to inform content and design of our shop
- Design and analyse tracking events for our shop and payment gateway to uncover patterns, frictions, and bugs
- Deeply understand customer lifecycles and propensities to develop CRM models
- Partner with Product and Growth stakeholders and take the technical lead in designing experiments that help evolve user experience and marketing strategies
- Advise Growth on feedback loops to optimise user acquisition via LTV segmentations
- Develop behavioural and value segmentations that drive deeper thinking about our unit economics
- Bank general customer insights to drive Carry1st’s strategic direction via new business models
What makes you a great candidate?
- Degree in Economics, Physics, Statistics, Complex Systems or similar
- Minimum 3 years experience in e-commerce and/or fintech analytics
- Strong mathematical and statistical acumen
- Solid SQL skills and practical analytics/data science experience with Python
- Practical experience with a visualisation tool, preferably Tableau
- Solid experience with Google Analytics (preferably GA4) and Big Query
- Strong analytical and problems solving skills as a foundation for adaptability in an ambiguous and agile environment of diverse backgrounds
- Ability to effectively communicate complex insights and hypotheses to business stakeholders
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now