TERAWORK.COM is a virtual meeting point for getting work done. TERAWORK is a bridge between service providers and the individuals and businesses that need their talents and skills. Via TERAWORK, customers are provided with a wide pool of skills and services to draw from in getting their projects done, while talents have a platform to reach more customers, earn income and grow their businesses. With an office in Lekki, Lagos Nigeria, TERAWORK connects customers with talented Freelancers, Service Providers or Sellers from all parts of the world, using a safe and secure system that guarantees fulfillment, security, and value for money.
- Design and build scalable REST APIs on Node.js/Express, Go, and Typescript backend
- Develop, test, tune for performance, and deploy microservices.
- Collaborate with the team, optimize, and refactor the back-end architecture
- Work with UX/UI teams to lead the development of pixel-perfect responsive web applications.
- Maintain high standards of quality for code, documentation, and other deliverables
- Architecture and tech stack discussions to optimize for increasing server load.
- Design, develop, and execute automation scripts using industry-standard open-source tools.
- Assist with partner integration validation and certification.
- Prepare technical documents and a handbook to accurately represent application design and code.
- Document SDKs and write developer-facing documentation.
- +5 years’ experience building full-stack web projects with a significant focus on back-end code and business logic.
- At least 3-5+ years of experience within the payment processing space is preferable and working with the Go programming language.
- Ability to architect and develop service-based backends: APIs, code, and data.
- Experience working with cloud-based infrastructure such as Amazon AWS and GCP
- Experience in documenting complex systems, establishing style guides, and reviewing/editing others' writing.
- Proficiency with databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, Apollo GraphQL, and RabbitMQ.
- Familiarity with DevOps tools like Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, and Jenkins is a plus.
- Experience in building SDKs and developer-facing documentation.
- Proficient in documenting complex systems, establishing style guides, and reviewing/editing others' writing.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now