GS1 Nigeria is a neutral and a not-for-profit organization that facilitates collaboration among trading partners and technology providers in Nigeria, in order to solve together business challenges that leverage global standards and to ensure visibility and efficiency along the entire value chain. We get everyone speaking the same language of business. We set standards using unique numbers for global use which makes the reliable identification of products, locations and assets possible. A member of GS1 global, having 111 member organizations that represent all parts of the supply chain, GS1 serves over 1.5 million companies worldwide across 250 countries. Our global office is situated in Brussels, Belgium. GS1 Nigeria is guided by same ethics, principles and values.
About the job
- As a Senior .NET and Angular Developer at GS1 Nigeria, you will play a crucial role in designing, developing, and maintaining web applications that deliver outstanding user experiences with performance and security in mind.
- You will work closely with our cross-functional teams to create robust and scalable solutions.
- Design, develop, and maintain web applications using the .NET and Angular framework.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and analyse project requirements.
- Implement best practices in software development, including code reviews and testing.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues to ensure application performance and stability.
- Stay updated on industry trends and technologies to continuously improve our development practices.
- Ready to learn innovation outside your technical zone, i.e actively learning about GS1 Core Standard and its relevant applications.
- Engaging with our partners to be able to devise the best way to integrate GS1 Standard into their solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field with minimum of 4 years active software development experience.
- Proven experience as a Senior .NET Developer with a strong emphasis on Angular for frontend development.
- Proficiency in .NET Core, C#, ASP.NET, and Angular 2+.
- Strong understanding of RESTful API design and implementation.
- Ability to work on existing Angular codebase, creation of reusable Angular components and strong knowledge of Module Federation.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server operations and TSQL.
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies and proven working experience with Microsoft AzureDevOps, Azure Development, knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes will be an added advantage.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- A commitment to staying up to date with the latest technologies and industry trends.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now