ABOUT OUR COMPANY Fintrak Software is a global ICT organization providing technology and business solutions to mainly commercial banks, mortgage banks and other financial institutions across Africa. Our core mission is to support businesses with technologies and intellectual strength required to enable them surpass their stakeholders' expectations, through strategic alliances. The company is managed by 5 Executive Directors and 3 Non-Executive Directors with diverse background and competencies across banking, finance, audit, consulting and software development. The company has a workforce of over 70 staff including over 50 software engineers. We have successfully implemented over 100 technology solutions for various enterprises engaged in Commercial Banking, Mortgage Banking, Insurance and Manufacturing across: Nigeria, Benin, Togo, Cote D'Ivorie, Gambia, Sierra Leone, Ghana, Senegal, Rwanda, Congo, Zambia and more in progress from our business offices in Nigeria, Ghana, Gambia and Kenya. At FinTrak Software, we understand our customers' business needs to sustain competitive advantage, profitability are able to support our clients to technologically adapt to ever changing economic policies, regulatory requirements and social dynamism.
- Understand all SBU products and Business Knowledge
- Assess Client Needs, work flow process and unique priorities for software deployment.
- Learn and understand business process and rules
- Importing preexisting client data, designing custom interfaces, modifying metrics and creating custom reports
- Demonstrate and Train Users on Application and features
- Perform the technical task of actually installing the system and all its necessary components
- Engage stakeholders effectively
- And any other responsibilities assigned by the SBU Head or Team Lead relating to software implementation and strategic interventions in the unit or SBU
- Minimum of 5 years active work experience in Financial or IT industry.
- Good understanding of MS SQL (Tables, Query, Script, Deployment and Installation, e.t.c);
- Good understanding of Oracle;
- Good Excel Skills;
- Good understanding of Banking/Financial Applications (Credit Management, Treasury Management, Retail Management, Retail/Operations);
- Good Communication Skill;
- Understand Basic Accounting Principles;
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now