What We Do For discerning entities looking to build wealth in Nigeria through a credible platform that provides the information, professionals, and tools to act. Proshare is a professional practice focused on delivering research and information services to bridge the gap between investors and markets; by delivering credible, reliable, and timely engagements through its service areas - Impact Research, Market Intelligence, Strategic Advisory, Stakeholder Relations & Digital Media.
About the job
- Responsible for designing, coding, testing, maintaining software applications and delivering business development needs as required.
- Improving the website, App development, managing API integration, and other integration needs.
- Working with external teams to improve the productivity of the company.
- Develop automation tools for the back-end system of proshare to integrate critical portal infrastructure and enterprise business systems.
- Integrate market API modules for Proshare, NGX, NASD, FMDQ and third-party companies
- Create a podcast page and import RSS feeds from the hosting company for Proshare broadcasting.
- Implement a directory management service to enable the business and marketing unit to manage clients and partners
- Expand proshare's market reach and competitiveness by introducing new modules and features
- Optimize Proshare's performance, security and scalability
- Improve Proshare's integration with external services
- Work closely with the CTO, Tech Services and Third-Party service providers, take time to understand the Business Goals of all 5 SBUs by identifying the pains and gains and provide IT Solutions to improve efficiency.
- Help define IT software infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes.
- Incorporate ERP solutions software to manage day-to-day business activities.
- Offer support to the Technical Service team
- Train staff on the usage of new software
- Implement ChatGPT/AskProshare and oversee the ML/AI capabilities of the Proshare platform to write analysis, offer a quick response to inquiries, assist analysts in their work, and generally make the platform an intelligent platform.
- Stay abreast of and maintain a list of new requirements for Proshare’s compliance.
- Incorporate compliance software with Proshare's compliance risk management strategy to provide continuous tracking, monitoring, and tools for review with relevant rules and regulations, in addition to the standards and expectations of its customers.
- Audit the website and file weekly/monthly reports
- Prepare reports on programming project specifications and activities.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related degree.
- Microsoft Certified (Azure Developer, Azure Solutions Architect Expert)
- Oracle Certified Professional (Java programming, database administration, and application development)
- AWS Certified Developer.
- Understanding the software development lifecycle, including requirements analysis, design, coding, testing, deployment, and maintenance, is crucial. Knowledge of working with APIs to integrate external services or data sources into applications, familiarity with RESTful APIs and tools like Postman for testing API endpoints.
- Proficiency in using version control systems like Git and understanding branching, merging, and resolving conflicts is essential.
- Familiarity with popular development frameworks like React, Angular, and .NET
- Knowledge of database systems and proficiency in writing SQL queries.
- Familiarity with relational databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, or NoSQL databases like MongoDB
- Knowledge of Cloud services such as Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now