FlexiSAF Edusoft Limited is a Software company that is focused primarily on education. Since its inception in 2010, FlexiSAF has continued to take giants strides in reinventing learning and inspiring people to make lifelong positive impact. ? With over 500 institutions, (primary, secondary, tertiary, government parastatals and learning centres), over 100 staff and 6 branches, everything we do has our clients at the epicentre.
This program is open to students seeking SIWES placements, recent graduates seeking NYSC placement, Graduates seeking Post-NYSC experience and students seeking industry experience or anyone interested in upskilling and starting a career in tech.
NOTE: This is not a PAID opportunity therefore, payment as stipends to cover data allowance and other needs are not available for participants at this time with an EXCEPTION of Youth Corp Members. Every participant is expected to have a working laptop and access to data to allow FULL participation including progress tracking at different times throughout the cohort.
- Also, While this is a remote tech-training program, Interns accepted and participating under the SIWES or NYSC categories are expected on-site during the period of their placement with respect to the requirements as stipulated by the Industrial Trust Fund (ITF) and National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) therefore, ensure you select the appropriate Internship category.
- Understanding of Design Foundations, working knowledge of Design tools such as Figma and Adobe Creative Studio (XD, Photoshop) e.t.c. Basic knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (LESS, SASS) and CSS Preprocessor tools (for advanced UI/UX Interns).
- Creativity, keen design-eye.
- Excellent Organization Skills.
- Accountable via set metrics and performance indicators.
- Excellent Time Management Skills.
- Resourceful, troubleshooting aptitude while being result-oriented.
- Open to learning.
- The Ability to work with a team is important.
- Apply knowledge gained in computer science or software engineering related courses to real-world challenges.
Note: In other to be accepted into the program under the NYSC category participants will undergo further assessment and work with our Product Teams during their service year.
- Mentorship from Experienced Software Development and Design Engineers.
- First-hand exposure to Software Development Industry experience.
- Career Guidance and Practical Training on work-ready Soft skills.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now