eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege. Working with participants across the spectrum of healthcare, from individuals, healthcare providers, government departments and stakeholders, insurance organizations, pharmaceutical companies, and various private sector players, we enable high performance across the continuum of healthcare delivery and management.
- We are looking for a User Experience (UX) Designer who shares our love for great design, has a love for research and data, has a strong background in UX for multiple platforms, and is a quick-thinking problem solver who works well with all types of people in an environment that encourages a variety of thought processes.
- Must have a diverse portfolio demonstrating mastery of craft and a track record of results: the design of engaging experiences that created positive outcomes for both the customer and the business.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities to analyze and predict user behaviour.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
Qualification and Skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or other design subjects, Fine Art, Engineering or other related fields.
- At least one year of experience is required.
- Strong knowledge of industry tools e.g Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision, Figma, Illustrator.
- UX Writing documentation
- Proficiency in creating user stories, personas, sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes, assets, icons, mockups and storyboards.
- Ability to plan and conduct user testing, surveys, and formal evaluations.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now