GN128 develops, maintains and sells application software and related services, our mission and values are to help our clients realize their full potential.
- We are a solutions provider dedicated to helping clients leverage their Information systems to Increase profitability & efficiency; We are currently looking to recruit a full-stack web developer that is a quick learner and self-motivated. You will be required to work from our office in Ikeja.
- This role will be working with project manager in the development of the core technicalities or back-end functionalities of our tech products (website and mobile apps) and supporting our applications.
Core Responsibilities and Duties
- Development of core web applications and back-end functions
- Development of mobile applications & functions
- Optimizing developed features for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Occasionally assisting in implementation activities.
- Excellent knowledge of REACT, HTML, CSS and web development tools
- Core working knowledge of PHP and LARAVEL
- Working knowledge of IOS & Android development
- Experience of developing online solutions across multiple browsers and devices
- Experience of designing bespoke Content Management Systems
- Prior experience in Independent development is requisite
- A minimum of 2 year' of working experience in a corporate setting
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
- Understanding of at least one major programming language (e.g. C+) shall be an added advantage
- Mobile App Development skills an added advantage
- Flexible approach, self-motivated and organized
- Applicant must necessarily be resident within close proximity to Ikeja
- Understanding of Software Life Cycle
- Experience with UI/UX Design
- Mobile UI Design Experience
- HTML, PHP & ASP Coding
- Converting Designs into HTML
- MYSQL/MSSQL Database Design
- WordPress, Joomla, Laravel
- Web Service (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Search Engine Optimization
- Content Management Systems
- Android Platform Development
- IOS Platform Development
- Minimum of 3 year's professional experience
- Flexible work approach, self-motivated and organised
Perks of working for this Client:
- Flexible / agile working
- Incredible progression programmes and development through the business
- Friendly, fun working environment
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now