eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege. Working with participants across the spectrum of healthcare, from individuals, healthcare providers, government departments and stakeholders, insurance organizations, pharmaceutical companies, and various private sector players, we enable high performance across the continuum of healthcare delivery and management.
- We would like an inventive and innovative mind to join our team to advise and support the addition of smart artificial intelligence-based user interactions to improve user experience and increase product value.
- S/he would interact with users and the team to develop key intelligent features.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness) Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
Qualification and Skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Design or other Design subjects, Fine Art, Engineering or other related fields.
- At least one year of experience is required.
- Strong knowledge of industry tools e.g Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision, Figma, Illustrator.
- UX Writing documentation
- Proficiency in creating user stories, mockups and storyboards and strong ability in planning and conducting user testing, surveys, and formal evaluations.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now