At Data2Bots, we build secure and scalable data solutions in the cloud, helping businesses make informed decisions off their data. Our solutions are driven towards identifying organizational data challenges, designing strategies to address them while keeping your business’s needs top of mind without disrupting your business activities. Our consultants have a broad knowledge in building data pipelines, deploying data infrastructure and developing solutions for businesses across industries. With hands-on experience in problem-solving, our experts can help your business grow by reviewing your existing data infrastructure and providing advice for improvement.
Data2Bots, an IT Consulting Company, is looking for an Analytics Engineering Trainer who would teach detailed educational course content around Analytics Engineering from beginner level to advanced level. You should have the ability to communicate effectively with teams and project coordinators.
Qualifications, Skills And Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Analytics Engineering, Technical Data Analytics or related roles
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- Extensive knowledge of SQL and ETL optimization methods, particularly in relation to cloud-based data warehouses like Redshift, Snowflake, and/or BigQuery
- Experience with Data warehousing concept is a MUST.
- Knowledge of the command line and version control software (Git)
- Knowledge of data pipeline management tools with dependency checking, like Airflow, as well as schema design and dimensional data modelling tools (dbt)
- Extensive experience AWS ecosystem.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills to work closely with cross-functional teams
- Any experience teaching/training people is a plus
- Proven ability to take ownership of projects
- Teach detailed educational course content around Analytics Engineering
- Create engaging training course content (such as code examples, quizzes and activities)
- Set learning objectives and determine criteria for evaluation.
- Organise additional resources for instructors and trainees
- Provide manuals and guidelines on how to use training materials
- Follow up with trainees and instructors after each course and collect feedback
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now