Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top-of-the-line executive recruitment and selection services. Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide end-to-end recruitment services to Organisations Worldwide. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top-of-the-line executive recruitment and selection services. We cater for the needs of a range of professionals seeking employment and work together to create effective solutions using our networks and strong client base. Vision & Mission Vision To be recognized and respected as a leading employment and recruitment services company in Nigeria without compromising on quality services to our clients and also to support equal opportunity in employment and objectively evaluate all qualified candidates. Mission "The foundation of our business philosophy is to introduce the Right Candidates to our Clients. We will strive to deliver world-class professional employment solutions to employers and job seekers across diverse organizations and industries in several disciplines and verticals. We will preserve to serve our clients using our skills, knowledge, and expertise to help meet their business objectives." Our Services We conduct assignments for junior, middle, and senior management positions. We have acquired vast experience years in understanding the dynamics of attracting quality executives and identifying key leadership characteristics. We offer the following in our basket of services: *Domestic Recruitment Executive Search Recruitment HR consulting Background Check.
- As an Assistant Brand Manager, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the success of our brands in the Nigerian market.
- You will work closely with the Brand Manager to develop and implement marketing strategies that drive brand growth and market share.
- This position offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to the company's success in Nigeria's dynamic consumer goods industry.
- Propose advertising strategies for branding & performance.
- Be able to proceed with strategic planning, budgeting & execution, according to clients' requirements.
- Be able to manage end to end campaign: set-up, launch, measure and optimize campaigns on Google, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok & LinkedIn
- Be Google Ads Certified in Search, Shopping, Display & Video Advertising and have experience in an MCC environment for multiple & complex accounts.
- Contribute to all aspects of marketing activity, ensuring best practice marketing techniques, and communicating a clear promotional message.
- Create and issue promotional electronic newsletters (HTML & Text); become an ‘expert’ in what constitutes an effective email campaign.
- Maintain event website, apply SEO knowledge, and recommended ways to enhance user journey.
- Manage PPC campaigns, review results, and make recommendations.
- Utilise and manage digital tools (i.e., App, survey tool) to enhance campaigns.
- Manage the exhibitor promotional campaign and contribute to campaign strategy.
- Negotiate barter details with appropriate media partners and associations.
- Liaise with external suppliers (including PR companies, designers, online providers, data houses, registration companies, printers, photographers, and mailing houses).
- Support the implementation of research projects to review customer satisfaction and identify portfolio developments.
- Provide onsite support to ensure the smooth running of marketing-related activity (i.e., registration, press office, research, placement of branding and materials; sales stand).
- Have extensive expertise in Facebook Business Manager
- Be able to produce custom reports in Google Looker Studio
- Can present and create presentations.
- Be willing to follow the latest developments about Internet marketing techniques and practices.
- Have a strong work ethic.
- Be comfortable working under time pressure and strict deadlines.
- Be adaptable and flexible to a fast-moving environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field. An MBA is a plus.
- 3-6 years of marketing experience, Digital marketing experience is a must.
- Have at least 5 years of experience in digital marketing tools such as: Google Ads, social media, and Web Analytics
- Have solid experience with Google Ads Editor
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in market research tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creativity and the ability to think strategically.
- Results-oriented with a track record of achieving targets.
- Familiarity with the Nigerian market and consumer behaviour is a must.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now