Welcome to Phillips Consulting Limited. We are a leading business management consulting practice serving clients across Africa. We work in all major sectors of the economy and levels of government engaging highly trained and sector-experienced consultants. PCL is a wholly owned Nigerian firm with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Johannesburg. Established in 1992, we offer an array of business and management consulting services to government and corporate organizations. Our focus is on creating and managing change in organizations by formulating and implementing customer focused strategies. Over the years, we have been engaged on a wide range of assignments principally to help clients realize projects, to improve efficiency and to build human capacity. We draw our competitive strength from collaborations with global partnership firms in Europe, North America and Africa. Our delivery skills reflect our highly competitive recruitment of bright, vibrant and experienced consultants whose competence we continuously enhance through intensive training in the use of our proprietary management tools and techniques
ROLE PURPOSE STATEMENT:
- This role will oversee the organisation's technology and technological resources.
- The Audio-Visual Coordinator will establish the organisation's technology vision, strategies, and plans for growth.
- They will supervise the Director of Production, Audio Engineer, Vision Mixing/Media Streaming, Video Mixer/ Online Monitoring, cameraman, Production Assistant and Video Editor.
- The role will focus on maintaining and improving all technological issues in the organisation.
- The aim is to ensure that these functions are carried out effectively and efficiently, in harmony, and accordance with applicable statutory regulations, the organisation’s operational standards, and policies.
- Ensures every team member within the Audio-visual team is productive and carries out every task assigned to them based on their functions.
- Produces video media for special programs and advertisements.
- Assists in developing production budgets.
- Creates engaging and creative stage designs using sets and dynamic lighting.
- Monitors and control expenses within the allotted budget.
- Monitors and maintains all audio/visual equipment; recommends upgrades and maintenance to maximise performance and utilisation of the ministry resources.
- Serves and oversees the set-up of field production services, including lighting and audio.
- Serves and oversees the audio and visual teams for all worship services and church events.
- Creates strong still and motion graphics for church communications.
- Produces and edits videos, ensuring a stellar online worship broadcast.
- Annually reviews and evaluates policies and procedures for operating audio and video equipment, including making necessary improvements.
- Maintains and troubleshoots audio, video and lighting equipment.
- Finds effective means to store and transport AV equipment as and when needed.
- Monitors live feeds during church events to ensure quality.
- Ensures the effective, high-quality operation of the audio-visual systems and technology.
OTHER REQUIRED COMPETENCIES
- Proficient in Project Management.
- General IT knowledge, including computer and network troubleshooting skills.
- Technical knowledge of the role, including the use of all technology gadgets required.
- Familiarity and comfort in operating macOS, iOS, and Windows-based hardware.
- Leadership skills.
- Proficient with G-suite productivity tools (Drive, Gmail, Docs, Sheets, etc.).
- Creative thinking.
- Budget management.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS(KPIs)
- % downtime quarterly in audio-visual equipment.
- % team training achieved annually.
- % quality audio and video production.
- % team bonding and appreciation efforts.
- No of hours to edit every church content.
- % delivery from all team members within the unit.
KEY INTERFACES INTERNAL:
- Social Media Coordinator
- Publicity Coordinator
- Content & Media Coordinator
- Service Coordinator
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- At least 6 years experience in a similar role and a minimum of 2 years in a supervisory role.
- Must be an active Church member with a strong growing relationship with God.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now