MacTay Consulting has been in existence for over 28 years in Nigeria. We are a member of TACK and TMI, international consulting companies operating in over 60 countries and with a combined experience of over 80years. Our global network of partners and experience means that our clients enjoy all the benefits of a local office, while drawing upon our multi-cultural knowledge and global delivery resource - whenever required. MacTay’s approach is to work together in partnership with our clients, we aim to be in it for the long term but firmly believe that partnerships are created by ensuring that our clients are able to develop the capability to sustain and drive solutions we co create with them. We always have an 'exit strategy’ - ways to provide our clients with the opportunity to pick up the solution and run with it themselves, while making ourselves available anytime we are invited for advice. It is precisely this approach which has led to some clients choosing to work with us for many years, knowing that we are there to support them in their chosen journey.
- This role involves verifying the accuracy and completeness of candidate's information, ensuring compliance with relevant regulations, and analyzing data to support decision-making.
- Conduct comprehensive background checks on candidates, including criminal history, academic verification, reference checks, etc.
- Utilize various tools and databases to gather relevant information.
- Analyze the data collected during background checks to identify inconsistencies, red flags, and discrepancies.
- Present findings to relevant stakeholders, highlighting potential risks and areas of concern.
- Continuously improve background check processes to increase efficiency and accuracy.
- Build relationships with relevant stakeholders in institutions
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of sensitive candidates’ information and background check data.
- Bachelor's Degree in any field of study.
- Proven experience in background check/ verifications
- Attention to detail and the ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now