Prospa is a technology company building the operating system for African entrepreneurs and businesses. Our mission is to support Africans in building financial prosperity. At the core of everything we do are people. Our Members, staff, investors and partners make up our close knit community. It’s bigger than finance and technology, we want our work to positively impact the lives of the most industrious people in the world.
What you’ll do
- Manage and contribute to the execution of day-to-day marketing deliverables, deadlines and targets
- Execute overall marketing strategies including but not limited to; performance analysis, ROI, competitive analysis
- Manage the marketing team.
- Ensure that marketing operations, branding, communications are unified and reflect the business tone of voice.
- Implement targeted marketing campaigns that will drive customer engagement and bring commercial results.
- Establish and improve the position of our products within the market.
- Work with the team to prioritize and implement marketing and revenue growth efforts - establish a growth mindset and build a data-driven culture in the marketing team.
- Implement strategic development for all marketing activities and manage all marketing channels.
- Manage and build a customer CRM/leads database.
- Build relationships and coordinate with external partners and agencies.
- Organizing and managing events, sponsorships, for the purpose of enhancing brand exposure
- Ensuring efficient utilization of resources for marketing activities through the creation and management of brand budget.
- Developing and maintaining brand guidelines to ensure consistent branding across touchpoints and marketing materials.
- Conducting market research if and when necessary.
What you'll need
- 5+ years experience working in marketing with at least 3 years experience leading a team
- A bachelor’s degree from a reputable educational institution (a degree in a marketing discipline is preferred)
- Proven experience working in a fintech start-up or banking & finance environment
- Significant experience in driving customer adoption, user acquisition and growth experience with consumer facing digital products and services.
- Experience executing and or managing performance marketing campaigns
- Ability to fully understand our product and our target audience.
- Experience with managing and scaling marketing initiatives, identifying decision-makers, and a consistent track record of hitting and exceeding quotas.
- Strong analytical skills to monitor, measure and report on the KPIs behind marketing plans.
- Excellent communication and creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to multitask, be proactive and prioritize tasks as needed.
- High performance and growth mindset at the forefront of everything you do.
Good to have
- Agile environment experience
- Experience working with CRM tools
- Digital marketing experience and knowledge of good SEO practice
- B2B marketing experience
- copywriting skills
- Email marketing/lead generation
- Social media
- Event planning/project coordination
Here’s just some of our perks:
- Medical cover
- Work tools
- We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now