We are a Customer-Centric RealTech Company providing Affordable and Flexible Real Estate Plans to Nigeria and the rest of Africa.We believe limits are social-constructs. Constructs that have extended to the Real Estate Industry over the years and have widened the gap between the average person with purchasing power and their ability to own a land.
- This role responsibilities include analyzing consumer insights, crafting plans for our creative team and developing guidelines to promote our company across various channels and drive sales.
- Conduct competitive research to identify our strengths and weaknesses
- Design promotional campaigns for new products and markets
- Develop our social media strategy
- Identifying potential partnership opportunities and collaboration areas
- Conducting market research and competitor analysis for partnerships
- Negotiating partnership agreements and contracts
- Managing and nurturing partner relationships
- Assess the performance of our advertising campaigns and events
- Analyze market trends and identify new opportunities and challenges
- Create guidelines that define our company’s voice both online and offline (including terminology and slogans)
- Brief our creative team about marketing projects they’ll be working on (for example ebooks, email campaigns and advertising banners)
- Gather feedback from sales and analyze consumer behavior to define our company’s positioning
- Briefing and collaborating with creative teams.
- Leading ideation and brainstorming sessions.
- Generate leads and build relationships planning and organizing daily work
- Develop and implement territory action plan through comprehensive data analysis, and adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field
- Identifying customer preferences to determine new and fast selling products at different location
- Finding leads and conducting the necessary follow-up to meet sales quotas.
- Communicate with customers to understand their requirements and need
- Offer solutions based on clients needs and capabilities
- Other tasks as may be assigned
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Conversion Rate
- Brand awareness growth rate
- Return on investment (ROI)
- Sales Revenue
- Sales Growth Rate
- Net promoter score
- Customer Lifetime Value
- Cost per lead
- Cost per conversion
- Bounce rate
- Followers growth rate
- Experience working stakeholders to find win-win solutions
- Experienced/Skilled in Sales Partnership
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing
- Excellent project management skills
- Great presentation skills
- Proficient with MS Office
- Comfortable with handling data
- Detail-oriented with a strong work ethic
- Computer proficiency is critical.
- An outgoing individual is an excellent fit for this opportunity.
- Experience with SEO
- Strong research skills
- Experience working collaboratively with a creative department to conceive, create, and deliver outstanding creative communications products
- Creative thinker with an innovative approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities.
QUALIFICATIONS & SPECIFICATION
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Mass Communication, Marketing or related fields
- Prior experience in brand strategy, brand management, or marketing roles is preferred
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now