Malaria Consortium Nigeria is committed to tackling the large number of malaria cases and deaths in the country. Working in partnership with the Ministry of Health and other partners, we lead and support three major malaria control initiatives in the country: Support to the National Malaria Control Programme (SuNMaP); NetWorks and MAPS. Our areas of focus include: Technical support for malaria control Capacity building, harmonisation and training of health workers Heath systems strengthening Behaviour Change Communications and community outreach activities Operational research, policy and advocacy
- We require qualified Cluster Supervisors who will support the SMC campaign Digitization in the FCT. The ICT4D Cluster Supervisors is needed to support the digitization of the SMC campaign processes in line with the expectations of the donor.
- The assignment will employ in-person and on-site strategy in its delivery.
Purpose/Scope of Assignment
- The ICT4D TTAs will train, build the capacity and provide technical support to State and LGA Teams as well as Training and Technology Assistants (TTAs) on the use of technology for SMC implementation in Cycle 5.
- Additionally, the consultant will be responsible for monitoring and providing supportive supervision and oversight to them on SMC technology-related issues under the direct supervision of the State Senior M&E Officer, with technical oversight from the Digital Health Manager, M&E Manager and Country MEL Manager.The specific tasks and deliverables to be carried out by the ICT4D TTAs will include:
- Technical Support
- ICT4D Equipment Management
- ICT4D trainings conducted at all levels (Training report and e-attendance)
- All available BYOD devices provisioned before commencement of drug administration (Server Sync log)
- End-of-Cycle Report
- Approved Activity timesheet
- Duly signed TTA clearance forms for all supported TTAs
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc / HND in Computer Science / Information Technology or any other related degree.
- Demonstrable skills/certification and experience in technical manipulation, configuration, and troubleshooting android devices, mobile phones, and associated peripherals.
- Demonstrable skills/certification in the use of Geographic Information System (GIS) software and tools for health interventions or similar implementations.
- Previous experience in deploying and managing technology for health interventions or any related program implementation.
- Previous experience in analyzing and interpreting large amounts of data using platforms and software applications like DHIS2 Tracker, RedRose One solution, CommCare, KoboCollect, Magpi, ONA, SurveyCTO and any other electronic data collection, analysis, or visualization tools.
- Excellent knowledge of computer software programs, MS Office packages (highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel).
- Data Analytics, GIS, PRINCE2, PMP, or other IT related certifications, is an added advantage.
- Must possess a compatible mobile Android device and a functional laptop computer.
- Possess good facilitation skill, with monitoring and supervision verifiable experience.
- Pays attention to detail and follow instructions to achieve set goals and targets.
- Able to meet targets and deadlines while working under stressful conditions.
- Demonstrate self-control, safeguarding, data protection ethics and integrity.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in English Language
- Ability to speak the local language in state of residence would be an added advantage.
Timeline for activities/Total TA Days:
- Duration: - October- November 2023
- No of TA Days-: 17-days.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now