Eat'N'Go is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. We bring Africans the best brands of: QSR (Quick Service Restaurant) Fast Casual Casual Dining Fine Dining Coffee Shops We develop world class brands that address the needs of the African market by serving up a tasty portion of: Foods and Drinks Pizza, burgers, chicken, ice cream, coffee and more. Affordability Address all types of consumers and segments with diverse F&B concepts. Social responsibility Create jobs and empower individuals, enhancing the quality of life.
The Communications Manager is responsible for overseeing the implementation of both internal and external communication strategies. Their duties include managing external communication channels like social media platforms, company websites and media relations, writing copy for company newsletters or memos and adhering to a company’s brand by publishing content and marketing materials.
- Collaborate with other teams (Management) to identify the public voice of the company and its brand.
- Create style guides and brand voice outlines for all public relations, marketing, advertising and other vital departments.
- Consult with executive management to develop effective communication procedures and policies for various situations or crises.
- Draft press releases and speeches following organizational news.
- Write letters, interdepartmental memos and other business correspondence.
- Communicate with media outlets and journalists and create press kits.
- Develop materials to educate staff on communication practices.
- Manage external third party PR company.
- Coach and assist team members on improving communication skill.
- Perform communications research and monitor the progress of various communications strategies.
Experience / Education Required:
- Exceptional communication abilities, including writing, speaking and active listening
- In-depth knowledge of best writing and messaging practices for business correspondence, public relations, advertising, marketing and sales copy and social media
- Professional understanding of crisis management,
- Ability to effectively engage with team members of all levels and across departments
- Great project management skills, including time management, goal-setting, multitasking and prioritization
- Good data analysis, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Advanced organization abilities
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now