Walex Biz Nigeria Limited is a full-spectrum software solutions company based in Abuja, Nigeria. We deliver solutions as a software development company to both small and large organizations and help businesses of all types looking to accelerate or evolve their businesses or build custom software. We combine many years of software development, IT enterprise experience, and a culture deeply rooted in quality assurance. We are the engine that evolves businesses through technology.
The Job Description for this role include;
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness in an Tech firm
- Employ digital marketing & Sales strategies to sell our products (software) to clients
- To place product and services in front of target audience and drive traffic and sales
- Conduct marketing research to identify industry trends and commercial opportunities.
- Ensuring a strong brand positioning and driving visibility and footfalls to each store, while delivering on the brand messaging of quality and reliability.
- New channels – Recommending sources for the growth of retail channels.
- Building advertising and promotional activities. Designing and producing creatives and circulars.
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy according to objectives and budget
- Study company profile and operations to understand its marketing needs.
- Provide advice on branding, positioning, communication and other marketing issues.
- Give direction to marketing efforts with the most effective methods and tools
- Keep abreast of emerging trends and share best practices, knowledge and insights
- Execute strategic tasks and monitoring outcomes
The Job Requirements for this role include;
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3 year's sales experience in a Tech firm or a service-based organization.
- Must be FEMALE.
- Experience in a Tech Sales or selling software/digital products & services is an added advantage
- Must be computer literate.
- Candidate must be available for immediate employment.
- Must provide referees who can attest to their years of experience
- Must be confident and good looking.
- Must have a good sense of corporate dressing for official assignments.
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and market research.
- In-depth knowledge of profitable marketing principles and best practices in Tech.
- Ability to think strategically and analytically.
- Proficient in MS Office / Working knowledge of IT.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now