Infinion Technologies - We are a technology and business solutions Company established with the objective of providing world class solutions to Enterprise Businesses. At INFINION we constantly research into new technologies and design productivity boosting solutions, aimed at delivering business value, and making infrastructure and applications available to Enterprises. We seek to offer individuals and organizations sublime services to improve operational efficiency.
- Responsible for cloud-based management and security-related matters in the organization to better secure and drive our organization forward.
- Responsible for the thorough documentation of implementations, via technical documentation and running books
- Responsible for input and feedback on security architectures
- Apply adept understanding and experience with systems automation platforms and technologies
- Partake in efforts that shape the organization's security policies and standards for use in cloud environments
- Contributes to the design, development, and testing of hardware, software, and cloud-based systems to ensure they are protected against cyber threats.
- Reviews existing system design and architecture and makes security-related recommendations.
- Assists in responding to internal and external compliance audits, data requests, penetration tests, and vulnerability assessments.
- Monitors and analyzes threat intelligence feeds and industry news and events to keep abreast of current and emerging security trends, vulnerabilities, and threats.
- Interpret security and technical requirements into business requirements and communicate security risks to relevant stakeholders ranging from business leaders to engineers
- Direct and influence multi-disciplinary teams in implementing and operating Cyber Security controls
- Proactively secure Microsoft 365 enterprise and hybrid environments,
- Implement and manage security and compliance solutions,
- Respond to threats and enforce data governance.
- Implement platform protection
- Implement security controls and threat protection,
- Manage identity and access, protect data, applications, and networks in cloud and hybrid environments as part of an end-to-end infrastructure.
- Collaborate with application developers and database administrators to deliver creative solutions to difficult technology challenges and business requirements
- Provide subject matter expertise on information security architecture and systems engineering to other IT and business teams
- Execute security architectures for cloud/hybrid systems
- Responsible for automating security controls, data, and processes to provide improved metrics and operational support
- Employ cloud-based APIs when suitable to write network/system-level tools for safeguarding cloud environments
- Stay abreast of emerging security threats, vulnerabilities, and controls
- Maintain the security posture, identifying, and remediating vulnerabilities by using a variety of security tools,
- Respond to security incident escalations.
- Increase visibility of security threats and configuration weaknesses by optimizing the configuration of cloud-native security tools, e.g., Microsoft Defender for Cloud, and Azure Sentinel.
- An excellent knowledge of Information Security principles and an understanding of the Cyber Kill Chain, MITRE ATT&CK, and other information security defense and intelligence frameworks.
REQUISITE QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ Engineering or a related field
- Must be a certified Cybersecurity professional
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- Work experience Minimum 5 years of cognate experience in the technology industry is key.
- Microsoft Security Certifications (MS-500, AZ-500, SC-200, SC-300 and SC-400) huge plus
- Understating of DevSecOps principle is a plus
KEY COMPETENCE & BEHAVIOURAL EXPECTATIONS
- People management with strong leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Relationship management and negotiation skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and to tight timelines in a high-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Familiarity with the Zero Trust concept and its integration with Azure
- Experience with Identity and Access Management architectures and solutions, including Azure Active Directory management, role-based access control, SSO, MFA, and identity lifecycle management. Direct experience in Cloud platform technologies AWS, Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with Microsoft 365 Security & Compliance Center and the Security tools in Microsoft 365.
- Experience With Microsoft Azure and the Security tools in Azure Security
- Functional experience securing enterprise networks and information systems according to Industry frameworks, such as NIST 800-53, ISO 27000 Series, and COBIT.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Cloud Security Services, Vulnerability Management, and Firewall.
- Prefer knowledge/experience with Tenable.io for vulnerability management.
- Experience and proven success in Azure design, support, and management within a large-scale organization.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new technologies
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now