We are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation. Our focus is on creating and managing change in organisations by formulating and implementing customer centric strategies. We have acquired capabilities to engage a wide range of assignments essentially to enable clients execute projects, enhance efficiency and to develop human capacity. Our mode of delivery connotes our own highly competitive recruitment of quality, zealous and experienced consultants whose expertise we continuously enhance through intensive training in the use of our proprietary management tools and techniques. Our guiding philosophy is predicated on the premise that what most companies and individuals have in common is either the dissatisfaction with their current results or a drive to transit to another level. Our focus quintessentially is to bridge this gap and create value for our clients as a result of the work we do with them.
- Develop unique, effective security strategies for client software systems, networks, data centers, and hardware aimed at enhancing their current security situation, evaluating trends and anticipating current/future requirements
- Leads the process of identifying client security violations, and inefficiencies and conducting of periodic security audits
- Design and implement/build-in security systems to software, hardware, and components for clients
- Develop and implement a sales and implementation structure for all existing and potential Cybersecurity solutions in the portfolio. Research and identify new solutions that will meet the cost and business objectives of clients.
- Lead the provision of technical analysis of all products and solution pricing to ensure profitability on deals – Present these findings regularly to the CEO and at Management and Board meetings as may be necessary from time to time.
- Lead pre-sales engagement and technical presentations/workshops to generate sales and secure renewals.
- Lead business analysis and requirements establishment for clients with a clear focus on identifying customer requirements for all engagements using appropriate techniques.
- Manage all Cybersecurity projects with a view to achieving a 100% implementation success rate.
- Ensure that all documentation for RFP’s and general project proposals are provided in a timely manner that ensures customer satisfaction.
- Project manage all proof of concept (PoC) assignments, leading the technical and sales teams to develop and conduct briefing, communication of commitments, expectations, customer requirements
- Full responsibility for the achievement of all revenue targets and provision of the Cybersecurity team with mentorship during sales, presales, customer presentations and solution demonstrations.
- Work closely with partner OEMs to increase market visibility by facilitating joint customer engagements using multiple channels.
- Project manage specific events aimed at enhancing image and projecting solutions and engaging our current and potential clients
- Develop a pipeline of potential and current sales with identification of opportunity size and scale in different client organizations
- Responsible for staying abreast of current developments in existing products as well as new potential products and contributing to refining strategy
- Mentoring and developing the Cybersecurity team and constantly ensuring that a succession plan has been put in place for all key roles and functions in the Cybersecurity team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Systems or STEM field preferred
- Minimum of 5 years experience at implementing SIEM, IAM, NAC, Vulnerability Management, Firewall Administration, Endpoint Security, and Antivirus Management solutions
- Strong IT skills including knowledge of hardware, software, cloud, networks and data centers
- Knowledge of software development, Identity, and Access Management, Web Services and Integration, Network and System Security, Server Administration Auditing, IT security and risk governance, System Management Design and implementation, global standards such as PCI DSS and ISO27001
- Advanced certifications such as SANS GIAC/GCIA/GCIH, CISSP or CASP, and/or SIEM-specific training and certification
- Advanced understanding of TCP/IP, common networking ports and protocols, traffic flow, system administration, OSI model, defense-in-depth and common security elements.
- Hands-on experience analyzing high volumes of logs, network data (e.g. Netflow, FPC), and other attack artifacts in support of incident investigations
- Familiarity with the DOD Information Assurance Vulnerability Management program.
- Proficiency with any of the following: Anti-Virus, HIPS, ID/PS, Full Packet Capture, Host-Based Forensics, Network Forensics, and RSA Security
- In-depth knowledge of architecture, engineering, and operations of at least one enterprise SIEM platform (e.g. Nitro/McAfee Enterprise Security Manager, ArcSight, QRadar, LogLogic, Splunk)
- Understanding of mobile technology and OS (i.e. Android, iOS, Windows), VMware technology, and Unix and basic Unix commands
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now