HRBP Limited, also known as “Human Resource Business Partners” is a Human Resource Management Consulting company, focus on delivering human resource solutions for various sizes of organizations in areas of Talent Acquisition, Development, Management, Organization Planning, Development and Improvement. We provide full HR Consultancy service regardless of client headcount or location in Nigeria. We deliver customized HR Consultancy service for all sizes of organizations.
- The Data Analyst position involves designing, managing, and deploying data systems, reports, and dynamic dashboards, as well as training users in these systems and the use of reports. The Data Analyst will also present analytic findings.
- This position is responsible for extracting data from multiple sources, manipulating and validating data, and conducting root cause analysis.
- The successful candidate should be comfortable performing the following: writing queries in SQL Management Studio, developing analytical visualizations such as Tableau, Power BI, BI 360, etc. and managing data systems development/enhancements projects.
- The Data Analyst plays an essential role in presenting operational solutions and recommendations to leadership.
- The individual in this role analyzes complex business operations and develops business requirements and specifications for the creation of Programs and data systems and Data Analystreporting solutions.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Gathers business intelligence from a variety of sources, including company data, industry and field reports, public information, or purchased sources.
- Analyzes data and provides insights and recommendations for organizational planning and operations.
- Assesses market strategies by analyzing related products, markets, or trends.
- Creates business analytics by synthesizing information from multiple sources of data for business decisions and strategic planning. Manages consolidation of complex data into meaningful information systems
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality, seamless customer service to both internal and external staff and providers
- Works with key stakeholders to identify reporting needs, defines the reporting requirements, designs the report, and writes the code required to deliver the report.
- Uses business intelligence data and tools to identify and monitor current and potential customers.
- Identifies markets for future product development and methods to improve sales of existing products by analyzing technology trends.
- Maintains documentation and updates reports as data system enhancements are put into place and/or business rules evolve
- Performs detailed quality control checks on significant and diverse data sets related to programs
- Compiles Data or trends to support actionable recommendations.
- Maintains current knowledge of industry and business trends through communication with professional organizations, suppliers, customers, competitors, and other informed individuals.
- Summarizes financial and economic data reports for review by executives, managers, clients, and stakeholders.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Mathematics, Computer Science or Information Technology or related field with a minimum of five (5) years or more successful experience in a FINTECH or Banking sector, primarily related to Business and Data Anaysis.
- Knowledge of current computing technologies and software applications such as specialized Data Analystsoftware, SQL query language, Microsoft Access, SharePoint, and other database applications appropriate to the position’s job responsibilities. Tableau, BI 360 & Power BI, Hyperion, and SQL Reporting Services expertise.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to collect and compile relevant data.
- Extremely organized with great attention to detail.
- Excellent ability to analyze information and think systematically.
- Works well independently and as part of a team.
- Thorough understanding of the company's business processes and the industry at large.
- Ability to handle databases and understand technology-driven Data Analyst tools.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now