At Data2Bots, we build secure and scalable data solutions in the cloud, helping businesses make informed decisions off their data. Our solutions are driven towards identifying organizational data challenges, designing strategies to address them while keeping your business’s needs top of mind without disrupting your business activities. Our consultants have a broad knowledge in building data pipelines, deploying data infrastructure and developing solutions for businesses across industries. With hands-on experience in problem-solving, our experts can help your business grow by reviewing your existing data infrastructure and providing advice for improvement.
Data2Bots, an IT Consulting Company, is looking for a Data Engineering Lead Trainer who would teach detailed educational course content around Data Engineering from beginner level to advanced level. You should have the ability to communicate effectively with teams and project coordinators.
Qualifications, Skills And Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Data Engineering or related roles.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other related field.
- Experience with AWS services like S3, Redshift, Lambda, Glue, Step functions, etc.
- Expert experience in Python and SQL
- Experience working with distributed systems and big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Airflow, etc.
- Experience with CICD Pipelines
- Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes
- Effective communication and collaboration skills to work closely with cross-functional teams and project coordinators.
- Any experience teaching/training people is an added advantage.
- Proven ability to take ownership of projects.
- Teach detailed educational course content around Data Engineering
- Create engaging training course content (such as code examples, quizzes and activities).
- Set learning objectives and determine criteria for evaluation
- Organize additional resources for instructors and trainees.
- Provide manuals and guidelines on how to use training materials.
- Follow up with trainees and instructors after each course for feedback.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now