Relational Technologies Limited (Relational Technologies), was registered in 2005 as a full-service Oracle Systems Integrator to provide the experience and solutions needed to get the most out of a company's Oracle E-Business Suite investments. After providing services to well over 60 implementations locally and internationally, and with close to 50 combined years working on Oracle E-Business Suite, a group of Oracle Certified Professionals have come together to form Relational Technologies Limited.
We are seeking for an Oracle Database Administrator.
- Knowledge of Windows Server and Linus OS
- Installing and maintaining the Oracle database software
- Patching and upgrading of database
- Supporting and administration of RAC database
- Back up of database using RMAN, data guard and oracle golden gate.
- Creating autonomous database backups.
- Managing data security.
- Good knowledge in Oracle database/E Business suite architecture and components.
- Experience in all routine DBA tasks including health checks, troubleshooting issues and installations.
- Good knowledge of PLSQL, and SQL
- Knowledge of traces, tkprof and find poorly performing SQL. Rewrite poorly performing SQL.
- Knowledge of auditing oracle databases.
- Good understanding of logical and physical Oracle database architecture
- Creating Data Definition Language DDL scripts and implement physical schemas in accordance with the clients Data Administration Metadata Standards
- Ability to use change management software for example, HP Service Manager to create and manage change requests for database modifications Ability to communicate interact with the Application Development Teams
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with the corporate Database Administration community and Data Management group
- Ability to consult with corporate Database Management group when recommending and implementing database security best practices
- Ability to work with the corporate Database Management group to ensure the security of the databases
- Ability to deal with multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to conduct application performance tuning
- Ability to rebuild database LOB indexes to improve on database query performance.
- Ability to perform patch analysis for applying Oracle Critical Patch Update in Oracle Weblogic servers and database servers.
- Good knowledge of Unix Shell.
- Ability to monitor daily backups and perform Oracle database clone using RMAN duplicate database concept to refresh UAT, Training databases from production backups.
- Ability to provide technical support to the developers and functional teams.
- Proven work experience as a Database administrator.
- Working experience in Oracle 11g, 12c and 19c versions.
- Experience in OEM like Agents, configuring targets and thresholds.
- Familiarity with Oracle database design, coding, and documentation.
- Knowledge of database backup procedures, and recovery systems.
- Knowledge of programming languages, SQL and API.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Certification in Oracle Database Administration a plus
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now