Arit of Africa Ltd is a world-class IT services organization that specializes in the deployment of high-end IT systems, solutions and services. We are a customer-centric organization providing a range of solutions to meet the demands and challenges of our customer. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian market and are therefore conversant with the dynamic environmental factors in which businesses operate locally bearing in mind international practices. Suffice it to say we are a glocal (global and local) organization set to provide first-rate services that delight our esteemed customers. The Networks competency of Arit of Africa provides an integrated, unified point for the implementation and management of critical converged communications components. The company delivers a comprehensive set of services for management, maintenance, program management and complex application
The Datacenter Infrastructure & Applications Expert supports sales productivity and deal flow by securing the “technical close” in complex solutions. The Datacenter Infrastructure & Applications Expert collaborates with sales, service, engineering, and technical support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs, and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers.
Required skills and certifications
IBM / Lenovo / DellEMC / NetApp / HP / Oracle / Hitachi / VMWare / Huawei Converged Infrastructure, Storage Certifications
- Business Acumen
- Sales Strategy
- Build good relationship with new and existing clients
- Build and develop clients to deliver set targets.
- Maintains excellent relationships with Clients and other stakeholders to obtain all necessary information as may be required, to facilitate the successful conduct of business.
- Provide regular feedback to senior management about marketplace and competitor activity
- Make technical presentation and demonstrate how a product will meet clients’ needs
- Provide presales assistance and product education
- Expand client base by securing deals with new clients
- Prepares and execute strategy in line with changing Technology
- Work close with sales and support team to align products and services to client’s business
- Write relevant certification exams for the various technology areas as required by the organization
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines, market areas, channel, or teams supported.
- Provides coaching and professional development to team member sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now