2AM Tech is a major provider of outsourced tech talent. We have engineeers currently deployed in more than 12 countries. We also provide innovative enterprise-strength tools for automating organisational processes. Our principal activities include business process automation, software design, research and development, artificial intelligence and big data.
- This is a remote role for a DevOps Architect (Terraform Expert). The DevOps Architect will design and implement infrastructure solutions to support complex application architectures for our clients.
- The DevOps Architect will work closely with development teams, software architects, operations teams, and product owners to ensure high levels of availability, performance, and security.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in DevOps or Infrastructure Engineering
- Experience in developing infrastructure as code with Terraform
- Experience in automating continuous integration, delivery, and deployment (CI/CD) pipelines with tools like Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD, Azure DevOps, or AWS CodePipeline
- Hands-on experience in containerization and container orchestration with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining cloud infrastructure on AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Experience in scripting languages such as Bash, Python, Ruby or Perl
- Familiarity with databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, or Cassandra
- Experience in monitoring, logging, and alerting with tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, ELK stack, or Graylog
- A keen eye for security risks and the ability to design and implement secure and compliant solutions
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work with diverse teams
- B.S/B.A in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now