eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege. Working with participants across the spectrum of healthcare, from individuals, healthcare providers, government departments and stakeholders, insurance organizations, pharmaceutical companies, and various private sector players, we enable high performance across the continuum of healthcare delivery and management.
- We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer/Linux Administrator to build functional systems that improve customer experience, and collaborate with software developers, system operators and other IT team members to manage code releases.
- Deploy product updates and fixes
- Identify production issues and implement integrations that meet customer needs.
- Execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
- Build tools to reduce the occurrence of errors and improve customer experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Continuously analyse system performance in production, troubleshoot reported issues, and proactively identify areas in need of optimization
- Developing and driving real-time monitoring solutions that provide visibility into site health and key performance indicators.
Qualification and Skills
- Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or other related areas
- Must have at least 2 years of working experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- Demonstrable experience in Linux Administration
- Knowledge of scripting and automation (Python, Bash etc)
- Demonstrable experience with CI/CD tools
- Skills in Database Administration, Systems Security and Design.
- Technical experience working with cloud technologies.
- Working understanding of Load balancing technologies
- Working understanding of IT service management
- Experience with Chef, Docker, Puppet or Ansible, automating all aspects of system and server.
- Good understanding of distributed systems and container technologies like Docker/Kubernetes container infrastructure and orchestration.
- Experience with DNS, Networking, and High Availability solutions.
- Teamwork, problem-solving attitude, decision making, customer orientation.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now