Cove Real Estate & Construction is one of Nigeria's most innovative property development companies that aim to make property ownership a hassle-free exercise. We are the new frontier and are fast becoming the industry standard for seamless property acquisition, development, management and syndication. As we continue to expand our database of happy customers, partnerships and relationships, we invite you to come experience innovation, trust, dependability, leverage and ease so that you can also spread the word to friends and family.
- If you keen on digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- You will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry and optimize performance based on insight.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Evaluate emerging technologies, provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and attractive commission structure.
- Opportunity for career growth and development.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Access to a wide range of high-quality property listings.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now